The Annual Inter-Agency Accessibility Forum (IAAF) focuses on accessibility as a business imperative to align the customer experience, website development, user experience (UX), and accessibility communities, supporting House of Representatives 5759 – 21st Century Integrated Digital Experience Act (21st Century IDEA), enacted by the 115th United States Congress. IAAF is sponsored by the Federal Chief Information Officer Council (Federal CIO Council), Accessibility Community of Practice (ACOP) and hosted by the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) and the U.S. Department Of Health And Human Services (HHS).
October 7-8, 2019, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Hubert H. Humphrey Building - U.S. Health and Human Services (HHS) Headquarters
200 Independence Avenue SW
Washington, DC 20201
Who should attend
- Contracting Officer's Representatives (CORs)
- Customer Experience Officers
- Web Developers
- Acquisition Professionals
- Accessibility Managers
- Electronic document authors
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) personnel
- Hiring managers and supervisory staff
- Human Resources personnel
- IT acquisitions requiring officials
- IT system managers
- Program and project managers
- Section 508 coordinators
- Web content managers
- All federal personnel and contractors
If unable to process a registration via the Internet, please email us your name, phone numbers, and federal agency to register.