SAVE THE DATE
2015 Section 508 Interagency Accessibility Forum
SHARING ACCESSIBLE SOLUTIONS FOR EVERYONE
For Federal Employees and Contractors
When: October 20th, 2015
Time: 8:00 A.M.-4:30 P.M.
Location: U.S. Department of Transportation
1200 New Jersey Ave, SE.
Please join the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and other federal agencies for a robust and interactive conference focused on Section 508 Technology Accessibility and Inclusion.
The Accessibility Forum is free of charge and open to federal employees and contractors who want to learn more about accessibility. During our forum, there will be an opportunity to learn, share, demonstrate, and encourage accessibility of electronic & information technology. Participants will have a chance to share best practices, learn about new technologies, and network with other federal employees to broaden the dialog concerning Section 508 accessibility and inclusion.
List of Participating Federal agencies:
- Department of Health and Human Services: (DHHS)
- Department of Labor – Office of Disability Employment: (DOL/ODEP)
- Department of Transportation: (DOT)
- Federal emergency Management Agency: (FEMA)
- Central Intelligence Agency: (CIA)
- General Services Administration: (GSA)
- Department of Education
- Social Security Administration (SSA)
- Department of State
- National Council on Disability
- US Access Board
Accommodations will be provided.