Learn how to create accessible Microsoft Excel spreadsheets that conform to the Revised 508 Standards.
AED COP Guidance
The resources in this section were developed by the Accessible Electronic Documents Community of Practice (AED COP).
MS Excel 2010
- MS Excel 2010 Basic Authoring Guide (MS Excel, December 2015)
- MS Excel 2010 Basic Testing Checklist (MS Excel, January 2015)
- MS Excel 2010 Baseline Tests for Accessible Electronic Documents (MS Excel, December 2015)
The resources in this section were developed by Federal agencies, and shared here for your convenience.
- Resources for Developers and Document Authors - Guidance on how to develop and author accessible electronic content - Developed by SSA
- Making Files Accessible - Issues, testing, and remediation - Developed by HHS
- Create Accessible Digital Products
- Web Accessibility Tutorials and Presentations - Guidance from the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
- Microsoft Accessibility
Reviewed/Updated: May 2018