The current Section 508 Universe will be brought down on July 11, 2017. The courses are being updated to reflect the revised standard and will be located on the Federal Acquisition Institute (www.fai.gov). We recommend that you get any information such as training certificates from the current site before that date as there will be no further access after the site is taken down.
For more information and questions please contact email@example.com
Section 508 Universe Training
Access the historical Section 508 Universe training content below. It contains topic- specific courses that address 508 implementation as well as informational Web links and a glossary of Section 508-related terms.
Section 508 Micro Purchase Training
Section 508 Micro Purchase Training is located on the Federal Acquisition Institute (FAI). To access the Micro Purchases and Section 508 Requirements (Course # FAC 047):
- Go to https://faitas.army.mil/faitas/
- Click on “I Agree”
- If you're already registered, log in with your email and password
- If you ARE NOT registered in FAITAS choose the link, Register Here, to complete your registration
- Then log in, your Dashboard will appear on your screen
- Above your Dashboard, you will see a menu bar with options
- Select “Manage Career “
- Then select “Training”
- Then select “Search for Training”
- Use the “Standard Search” option “Continuous Learning Modules” by “Course Number” scroll down to FAC 047 and select
- Hit submit button
- Follow the prompts to complete the registration process
You will receive an email message from the Defense Acquisition University (DAU) about how to access the Virtual Campus (learning management system) at https://learn.dau.mil/. This is where FAC 047 resides.If you need more information the Employee Quick Start Guide at, https://faitas.army.mil/faitas/Content/documents/FAITAS_Employee.pdf, also provides detailed instructions on registering in FAITAS for the first time, setting up an account, registering for training, etc.