How Do I Get My Section 508 Questions Answered?
- Your agency Section 508 Coordinator
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) [DOC] [PDF]
Your agency coordinator is a good resource for policy and procedure questions as your agency has established them as part of the agency’s 508 implementation program. Your coordinator is also a good resource for questions about Section 508 in general.
Frequently Asked Questions is a common way to present a categorized list of topics with answers. This is a particularly good resource if you already have a good feel for the specificity of your policy questions.
BuyAccessible Tools and Resources
- BuyAccessible Wizard
- Quick Links
- Vendor Accessibility Resource Center (VARC)
- BuyAccessible Glossary
A comprehensive glossary of Section 508 related terms and definitions
- Section 508 Blog
The Blog is a good resource to understand how many of the nuances of Section 508 are being discussed and resolved.
Wizard can help Government buyers
- Determine if your purchase is subject to Section 508?
- Find companies and do market research to buy ICT products or services?
- Provide documentation for Section 508 compliance.
- Buyers: Quick Links provides quick and easy pre-packaged Section 508 documentation for a number of standard ICT deliverables. Pre-packaged documentation consists of Government Product Accessibility Template (GPAT) and Solcitation Language
- Micropurchasers: Quick Links provides pre-packaged Government Product Accessibility Template (GPAT) to directly request a vendor for accessibility information for a number of standard ICT deliverables.
- Sellers: Quick Links provides pre-packaged guidance for development of VPATs for a number of standard ICT deliverables
Buyers: VARC is a directory of vendor websites with links to their product or service accessibility information and can provide accessibility information for market research.
Vendors: If you have accessibility information on the internet and are not on this list send us your information