Learn how to create accessible Portable Document Format (PDF) documents that conform to the Revised 508 Standards
AED COP Guidance
The resources in this section were developed by the Accessible Electronic Documents Community of Practice (AED COP).
Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format (PDF)
- PDF Baseline Test Process (MS Word, September 2017)
- PDF Detailed Checklist (MS Word, September 2017)
- PDF Printable Checklist (MS Word, September 2017)
- How to Test and Remediate PDFs for Accessibility – closed captioned (YouTube Playlist, October 2017)
The resources in this section were developed by Federal agencies, and shared here for your convenience.
- Resources for Developers and Document Authors - Guidance from SSA on how to develop and author accessible electronic content
- Create Accessible Digital Products
- Adobe Acrobat accessibility support
- Web Accessibility Tutorials and Presentations- Guidance from the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
Reviewed/Updated: May 2018