Andrea O’Neal, Senior Advisor to the Administrator for Equity at the General Services Administration, and Day Al Mohamed, Director of Disability Policy at the White House Domestic Policy Council, discuss the state of affairs of accessibility, and progress made for people with disabilities in the post-ADA era.
- IAAF 2022 - Oct 13 Keynote Address: Kimberly Knackstedt
- IAAF 2021 - Oct 12 Keynote Address: Whitney Quesenbery
- IAAF 2021 - Oct 13 Keynote Address: Judy Heumann
- IAAF 2021 - Oct 14 Keynote Address: Panel Discussion
- iAAF 2019 - Oct 8 - Keynote Address: Tony Coelho
Reviewed/Updated: December 2022