How to create accessible Microsoft Excel spreadsheets that conform to the Revised 508 Standards.
The resources in this section were developed by the Accessible Electronic Documents Community of Practice (AED COP).
Microsoft Excel 2016
- Microsoft Excel 2016 Basic Authoring and Testing Guide (MS Word, March 2019)
- Microsoft Excel 2016 Printable Accessible Testing Checklist (MS Word, March 2019)
Microsoft Excel 2010
- Microsoft Excel 2010 Basic Authoring Guide (MS Word, December 2015)
- Microsoft Excel 2010 Basic Testing Checklist (MS Word, January 2015)
- Microsoft Excel 2010 Baseline Tests for Accessible Electronic Documents (MS Word, December 2015)
The resources in this section were developed by Federal agencies, and shared here for your convenience. Note, much of this guidance predates the Revised 508 Standards.
- Resources for Developers and Document Authors - Guidance on how to develop and author accessible electronic content
- Making Files Accessible - Issues, testing, and remediation
- Create Accessible Digital Products
- Web Accessibility Tutorials and Presentations - Guidance from the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
- Microsoft Accessibility
We're always working to improve the information and resources on this website. To suggest a new resource for this or another page, please contact us.
Reviewed/Updated: January 2020